- Please understand that each piece is made to order to allow for a more personalized experience.
- All copper and bronze have a tough, food-safe, clear protective coating that helps protect finishes and reduces tarnishing corrosion and oxidation.
- Due to the nature of artisan handmade jewelry, each piece will be unique and vary slightly from the images. Great care is taken to match earrings and matching necklaces together in patina color and texture for a cohesive look.
Typical order processing timelines are as follows. However, times may vary on made-to-order items depending on material availability and seasonal demand. If it looks like the processing time will exceed the estimated timeline, I will promptly let you know and do my best to stay as close to the specified deadline as possible. If you have an urgent deadline, please contact me and I will do what I can to expedite your order.
- Made-to-order items are made at the time the order is placed to allow for a more personalized experience. Your order will ship within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified. If you need it sooner than that, please contact us and we will do our very best to expedite your order.
- Long-lead-time items are made at the time the order is placed and ship within 1-2 weeks unless otherwise specified. If you need a quicker delivery time, please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
- Ready-to-ship items ship within 1-2 business days.
- Symbolism of the ginkgo: Peace, Hope, Vitality, Love, Duality
- Considered a living fossil, the ginkgo tree has no known living relatives and has endured for millions of years with little change. In fact, ginkgo is the oldest surviving species of tree known to exist, with a botanical history spanning more than 200 million years. This demonstration of resilience, combined with its antiquity, has granted the tree many symbolic meanings throughout the world. It has become a symbol of strength, hope and peace for many.