Jewelry Info & Care
- Jewelry is made to order to reduce on waste and allow for a more personalized product.
- All copper and bronze have a tough, food-safe, clear protective coating, which helps protect finishes and reduces tarnishing corrosion and oxidation.
- Each piece is individually shaped, pounded and matched, so there will be very slight variations between pairs. Great care is taken to match the finishes and color within each pair or earrings or set of jewelry.
- To prevent scratches and chips in the clear coating, store jewelry so that the metal doesn’t rub on other items or on itself.
- To help preserve coating, avoid contact with hair products, lotions and perfumes.
- To clean, wash copper and bronze in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Polish sterling silver with a soft polishing cloth. When cleaning soft stones (pearls, opals and amber), be sure polish is safe to use on them.
- Sterling silver is not coated and can be polished with a silver polishing cloth.