Jewelry Info & Care
- Jewelry is made to order to reduce on waste and allow for a more personalized product.
- All copper and bronze have a tough, food safe clear protective coating which helps to protect finishes and reduce, tarnishing corrosion and oxidation.
- Each piece is individually shaped, pound and matched so there will be very slight variations between each pair. Great care is taken to match the finishes and color within each pair or earrings or set of jewelry.
- Store jewelry so that the metal doesn’t rub on other items or on itself to prevent scratches and chips in the clear coating.
- To help preserve coating, avoid contact with hair products, lotions and perfumes.
- To clean, wash copper and bronze in warm water, mild soap and a soft cloth. Polish sterling silver with a soft polishing cloth. When cleaning soft stones, (Pearls, opals and amber) be sure polish is safe to use on them.
- Sterling silver is not coated and can be polished with a silver polishing cloth.