Turkish Swirl earrings in copper, bronze or sterling silver (LG or MD)
I take great care and put a lot of thought and intention into the pieces I craft. Packaging is also an important part of the story. Each art print included in your purchase was inspired by nature, life experiences and the creative process.
Nature plays a huge role in my art, my life and my happiness and it is important to me to be a champion of this earth we live on.
I take care to minimize waste, recycle materials where ever possible and chose eco materials.
- Gift boxes are made of recycled paper
- I print on recycled paper where possible and recycle waste
- Bubble mailers are compostable
Please help to make a difference and recycle!
Made to order:
Made-to-order items are made at the time the order is placed and ship within 5-8 business days unless otherwise specified. If you need it sooner than that, please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
Long lead time:
Long-lead-time items are made at the time the order is placed and ship within 1-2 weeks unless otherwise specified. If you need it sooner than that, please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
Ready to ship:
Ready-to-ship items ship with in 1-2 business days.
- Jewelry is made to order to reduce on waste and allow for a more personalized product.
- All copper and bronze have a tough, food-safe, clear protective coating, which helps protect finishes and reduces tarnishing corrosion and oxidation.
- Each piece is individually shaped, pounded and matched, so there will be very slight variations between pairs. Great care is taken to match the finishes and color within each pair or earrings or set of jewelry.
- To prevent scratches and chips in the clear coating, store jewelry so that the metal doesn’t rub on other items or on itself.
- To help preserve coating, avoid contact with hair products, lotions and perfumes.
- To clean, wash copper and bronze in warm water with mild soap and a soft cloth. Polish sterling silver with a soft polishing cloth. When cleaning soft stones (pearls, opals and amber), be sure polish is safe to use on them.
- Sterling silver is not coated and can be polished with a silver polishing cloth.