Labradorite ginkgo hoop earrings
- All copper and bronze items have a tough, food-safe, clear protective coating that helps protect finishes and reduces tarnishing corrosion and oxidation.
- Each piece is individually shaped, pounded and matched, so there will be very slight variations between pairs. Great care is taken to match the finishes and color within each pair or earrings or set of jewelry. .
- Made-to-order items are made at the time the order is placed and ship within 3-5 business days unless otherwise specified. If you need it sooner than that, please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
- Long-Lead-time items are made at the time the order is placed and ship within 1-2 weeks unless otherwise specified. If you need it sooner than that, please contact us and we will do our best to expedite your order.
- Ready-to-ship items ship within 1-2 business days.
Symbolism of the ginkgo: Peace, Hope, Vitality, Love, Duality
"Considered a living fossil, the ginkgo tree has no known living relatives and has endured for millions of years with little change. In fact, ginkgo is the oldest surviving species of tree known to exist, with a botanical history spanning more than 200 million years. This demonstration of resilience, combined with its antiquity, has granted the tree many symbolic meanings throughout the world. It has become a symbol of strength, hope and peace for many."